Like many of you, I do a lot of my work on the go. Below are five of my favorite iPhone apps for getting through the workweek a little quicker.
I will let you in on a secret though. I do not aspire to increase my productivity to expand my workload or gain fame for how productive I may be. I improve my productivity to increase my whitespace and to spend more time with family and friends.
- Add tasks via keyboard, voice or email
- Checklists within a task
- Prioritize with gestures
- Delegate via email
- Very helpful Google Chrome and Gmail extensions
- Gesture based project management
- Most intuitive project management tool out there
- Delegate, track activity, add due dates and notes
- Really good web edition (iPad version is in the works)
- Easily store, search and share notes, images, voice memos and scanned docs
- Create shared notebooks to collaborate with others
- Integrates with calendar and maps
- Syncing across desktop, web, tablets, etc.
- File storage that plays well with other iOS apps
- Simple storing, previewing and sharing
- Sync files across desktop, web, tablets, etc.
- Conference call number available for anytime access
- Start a conference call by selecting people from your address book
- See who’s talking, record and share content from box or evernote
- Affordable local and toll-free numbers available
Enjoy your weekend!