My recommendations for books to read, people and sites to follow and products, apps or services to use are below. I have a separate page dedicated to resources for organizational health and culture.
New to this blog? Welcome and consider subscribing. Please comment below if you know of other good links and resources that are missing from my lists.
People and sites to follow:
Any blogs or other sites I follow tweet about their new content, so I stay up to date by reviewing tweets rather than by checking sites or using an RSS reader. See Replacing your RSS Reader with Hootsuite for a how-to guide on setting up this process for reviewing a lot of prioritized content in a short period of time.
Services I use on this site:
- MediaTemple for hosting
- Mailchimp for email subscriptions and newsletters
- Hootsuite and Bufferapp for managing and sharing posts
Apps, web services and products to explore:
Free resources to take advantage of:
- Presentation tips from Garr Reynolds (Presentation Zen)
- Tools from Jim Collins (Good to Great, etc.)
- Resources from the Heath Brothers (Made to Stick and Switch)
- 30 second MBA videos from Fast Company
- Tools and How-To guides from Inc.com
- Free goods from Seth Godin
- WSJ Small Business Tools & How-to Guide
- Franklin Covey Tools
Thought provoking videos to watch: